Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter with the Pitcher Family

Every year Uncle Mark and Aunt Polly have an awesome Easter Egg hunt and lunch for us. It is so delicious. Polly is a great cook. Uncle Mark loves Easter and throws a great party. He has a egg hunt for the little kids and one for the big kids. I always tell him I am too old to play, but he yelled at me this year and told me not to ruin his easter, so I played. This year for the big kids he made us get in pairs and tie our ankles together. Scott tied us way too tight and my ankle still hurts today. We went out and got as many eggs as we could and then played a game with a few of them. It was fun. He hid $140 in the eggs. We ended up with $22. Not too bad. Scott and I on the hunt. We did get the most eggs! We rock!JThey wouldn't let Katie play because she is due in one week, but you can see Polly and Kendra, Steve and Blake, Melissa and Eric, and Jenny and Kelsie.

Great Grandma and Grandpa
Grandpa blowing bubbles with Mags and Ell.


Mindy! Uncle Mark in the background.


Cute Annie with her pig tails

Maggie loving her peep, though you can't tell by the pic.


Ellie took a little while to figure out what to do with her candy, but after a few minutes she started to load up.

1 comment:

Korie Bellamy Photography said...

Your pictures are so CUTE!! I think you have a real knack for it:) love the angle on the last one with Ellie and Scott's legs (not that I would know ... it's not like I dream about scotts legs at night or anything)