Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter with the Crezee Family

I love Easter with my family! This year everyone showed up, but poor Tony. I guess they claim he is sick. Sure. We also celebrated Papa's birthday! Jill made the most amazing sushi. We had a color coded easter egg hunt for the kids. I guess now you know why I am so anal, yes I inherited it from my mother. We also had fun coloring easter eggs and hanging out together.
I don't know what Scott's laughing at, but I didn't think it was funny.
Ellie was so excited to find all of her eggs. She had a blast. She didn't quite understand what to do with them, but after I opened them she started eating the candy.

Margaret had fun too. She kept telling everyone where their eggs where and poor Annie was getting very frustrated with her.

Pirate Jack

My dad and I had a great time hiding all of the eggs. We made sure that Michael and Chanels eggs were really hard to find, but then we had to help them.

Nana, Michael, Chester and Oscar


Pirate Jack trying to share his candy

1 comment:

Raegan said...

Super cute Easter pics. I have to laugh that Margaret was telling everyone about their eggs... I sympathize with Annie, but it sure is cute! Glad you had a happy Easter!