The basement is done, so outside we go.
Scott decided he wanted to dig up the park strip in our yard to put in rock. Our awesome neighbor let us borrow his tractor and we dug it out in one day.
Scott took the girls for a ride in the tractor, they thought it was great.
Mags never smiles. What a stinker.
Elizabeth wouldn't get out of the wheel barrow. She sat in it for an hour.
Last month we put sprinklers in the front yard. It was so much work, but it will be so worth it. I have had so much fun playing with my flower beds this year. I haven't finished planting yet.


2 comments:
It looks so good! I am so glad we have a sprinkler system. It is totally worth all the mess and time to put it in. Happy Planting to you!
Looking good guys! We just started a garden in a community plot and are SO excited to see snap peas popping up. Cool stuff.
Post a Comment