So sorry about the million pics, but it was such a great trip. We went with Scott's family which was really nice. His parents don't love roller coasters, so they would watch the kids so we could ride everything.
Here is my color coded family. I had dreams of losing Mags and Ell for weeks.
This was Margarets favorite ride. Though after she went on a great ride, I had a hard time convincing her that there were more fun rides in the Park.
The girls all loved the castle, but Mindy especially loved it.
Going on Thundermountain. Annie's favorite ride was Splash Mountain. She was so brave, she rode every ride except Screamin and the thing that shoots you upin the air super fast. She loved the Hollywood Tower of Terror too. What a trooper. She did cry when we got off of Space Mountain, but she was also on the front row with Sierra. I probably should have sat by her.
Waiting to see Crush the Turtle. Totally cute Dude.
Ellie getting sick on the tea cups!
Cute Mindy! She loves Disneyland and all of the Princesses and she talks about Disneyland all of the time. The trip wouldn't be the same without her. Also as an extra bonus we did get to go up the exit of a bunch of rides because we had Mindy with us and we didn't have to wait very long. The new Nemo ride is great. Though poor Ted had to hurry and get out of the submarine before the ride started because he is claustrophobic. Good thing he got out in time.
This was the Lizards favorite ride. She loved riding on the ponies as she called it. Sierra, Makayla and Jake were such good helpers on the trip and were always taking care of Lizard and Mag pie.
Makayla me and Lizard. I hope that isn't a mean nickname, but I can't stop calling her that. I actually have way too many nicknames for my kids.
The whole group except Jenny and I. We were taking the pics.
Here is my color coded family. I had dreams of losing Mags and Ell for weeks.
This was Margarets favorite ride. Though after she went on a great ride, I had a hard time convincing her that there were more fun rides in the Park.
The girls all loved the castle, but Mindy especially loved it.
Going on Thundermountain. Annie's favorite ride was Splash Mountain. She was so brave, she rode every ride except Screamin and the thing that shoots you upin the air super fast. She loved the Hollywood Tower of Terror too. What a trooper. She did cry when we got off of Space Mountain, but she was also on the front row with Sierra. I probably should have sat by her.
Waiting to see Crush the Turtle. Totally cute Dude.
Ellie getting sick on the tea cups!
Cute Mindy! She loves Disneyland and all of the Princesses and she talks about Disneyland all of the time. The trip wouldn't be the same without her. Also as an extra bonus we did get to go up the exit of a bunch of rides because we had Mindy with us and we didn't have to wait very long. The new Nemo ride is great. Though poor Ted had to hurry and get out of the submarine before the ride started because he is claustrophobic. Good thing he got out in time.
This was the Lizards favorite ride. She loved riding on the ponies as she called it. Sierra, Makayla and Jake were such good helpers on the trip and were always taking care of Lizard and Mag pie.
Makayla me and Lizard. I hope that isn't a mean nickname, but I can't stop calling her that. I actually have way too many nicknames for my kids. Annie is Annie Bug, Bug, Ann and Annabelle
Margaret is Maggie, Maggie Gene, Mags, Mag Pie and Magster
Elizabeth is Ellie, Ellie Mae, Ell and Lizard
The whole group except Jenny and I. We were taking the pics.




5 comments:
goodness. what an eventful fun time. Slightly jealous but our time will come. Where did you get your awesome double stroller. I'm in the market for one for our family vay-cay to Sea World. I bet your kids will remember it for years and years.
It is a Jeep stroller. It is cheap and costs about $90, but it is a junk. You get what you pay for and I will pay more next time for a better stroller. When are you going to Sea World? That will be so fun. I love roadtrips, but I really love flying too.
It looks like you guys had such a great time. I love Disneyland. It is one of my favorite trips to go on.
man that totally makes me want to go to Disneyland!! I'd settle for California or Nevada or Lake Powell or ANYWHERE!!!
Oh my heck i totally laughed so hard when i saw the picture of ellie getting sick on the tea cups LOL!!
I love your blog!! I am excited you guys have one!
We miss you all too!!
Post a Comment