Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's raining

So usually the words "It's Raining" aren't too bad, but on conference Sunday they were so so bad. I will try to be quick, but that's hard for me. So on Sunday the upstairs bathroom toilet clogged and Scott was at work. The girls and I were going up to Cache Valley with Scott's family to Great Grandmas to watch conference. Anyway I was in such a hurry and I thought I will just plunge later, they are going to be here any minute. So 10 minutes later I forget and send Mags to the bathroom and she comes to me downstairs with wet legs. I freak and accuse her of peeing her pants and she said it was the toilet. I start for upstairs and tell her to run to the bathroom before she wets her pants. She runs to the downstairs bathroom and screams "It's raining". AAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!! So there is water raining out of the bathroom fan splashing all over the bathroom. I run upstairs and plunge the toilet. OF COURSE I DON'T TURN THE WATER OFF, so the water pours all over the floor and I might have flushed the toilet again, but I won't admit that. I clean up the upstairs bath with a bunch of towels and then run downstairs to do the same to the other bathroom. Luckily we have the fan and most of the water came through without ruining the ceiling, but of course it did ruin about 2 inches down all along the wall. So RUDE. I wish this would have happened 2 months ago. So my inlaws come in while I am sanitizing the bathrooms and I go to take the first load to the laundry room and the washer is BROKEN. Could it get anyworse? Well my inlaws are awesome and took all of that nasty laundry home to do for me. And now I get to buy a new washer!

No comments: