I am so excited for my little girls. One of the great things about Scott's job is that he works crazy shift work and he had today off. So both Scott and I were able to go take the girls to their first day of school and back to school night, which was during the first day of school. It started at 6:45 am when Annie woke up screaming "Maggie Wake up! It's the first day of School!" They were both so excited. Ellie was a little upset to find out that she didn't get to start preschool today.

My big third grader! Annie is in Mrs. Furse's class.
I tried not to embarrass her, so I snuck this picture.
Maggie was just a little nervous on the way to school, but I told her that I would stay with her for today and she thought that was great. She walked right into the classroom and hung her backpack on her hook. We didn't tell her to, so I had to double check to make sure she put it on her name and she had. We showed the girls around the classroom and the bathroom. Ellie was very excited about the mini toilet and had to use it because it was so cute.

My big third grader! Annie is in Mrs. Furse's class.
I tried not to embarrass her, so I snuck this picture.
Maggie was just a little nervous on the way to school, but I told her that I would stay with her for today and she thought that was great. She walked right into the classroom and hung her backpack on her hook. We didn't tell her to, so I had to double check to make sure she put it on her name and she had. We showed the girls around the classroom and the bathroom. Ellie was very excited about the mini toilet and had to use it because it was so cute.
The girls were excited to see Dallin and Ethan on the way to their classroom.


2 comments:
Alright .... Mrs. Taylor or whatever her name is did WAY more with the kids then Mrs. Carr:-( let's hope she get's more involved with the kids this next week
I need this picture of Dallin and Maggie! Will you email it to me?
Post a Comment