Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Camping with the Meikles

We went camping with our good friends, the Meikles, to Tony's Grove. This trip was in August, but I lost the pics for a month. I forgot I took Annie's camera and have been searching all over the computer for a month. We had so much fun. The first night rained and our new tent didn't have the right poles, so poor Scott had to drive home to Kaysville to get some more. The next day we went down to the Ice Caves and got raspberry shakes in Garden City. The last day we went on the lake in the canoe. Jaren was so brave and went in the canoe for his first time. We ate the best dutch oven meals and had a great time. Annie and Jaren even took the canoe out by themselves, but I don't have a picture. The kids had so much fun. Jaren and Annie started a Nature Club. They were pretty cute about it. Poor Emily was kicked out for killing a bug on Jaren.


Ellie, Maya and Eva. Eva is enjoying a piece of licorice so I could cook.



Steve and Emily



We ate the best dutch oven meals and had a great time.



The kids were so cute and played with the dogs and took them for walks.

In the Ice Cave




Otis and Ruby love to go on road trips with us. It is so funny to see them in the car. Poor Ruby still won't jump in the cruiser, so Scott has to lift her up.

No comments: