I can't believe summer is almost over. It's gone by so fast. We decided to go camping for our last weekend before school started. We went camping up to Monte Cristo and spent one day playing in Bear Lake with the Krebs Family and then wheeling in Cache Valley.



We had a great time floating in the boat. Scott took the dogs swimming in the Lake. I think it was their first time swimming.

Scott and Ruby taking a nap.

Eva is such a happy little girl. The nights were too cold for her and she ended up sleeping in my sleeping bag this time, which is not so much fun for me. I was so worried about suffocating her that I barely slept.
2 comments:
too bad I had a photo shoot ... that looks like a lot of fun!!!
I know, I really think we would have fun camping together. Maybe next summer when it's warmer at night, so you won't freeze Zach.
Post a Comment