I realized that I never posted pics of our finished basement, so here goes. A few months ago Annie moved to a another new room and Ellie moved downstairs into the bottom bunk and Mags went up to the top bunk. The first night of the move, we were upstairs in the kitchen doing homework and it was bedtime and Ellie was so fussy. I told her to go to bed thinking she would go get into her toddler bed upstairs, but she went downstairs. Ten minutes later we finished homework and headed downstairs and it was completely dark. Ellie had walked downstairs in the dark, she got in her bottom bunk and was sound asleep. It has been that easy putting them to bed ever since. Here are a few pics of Mags and Ellie's room.


Here is Annie's new room. She wanted to paint it green, but I really didn't want to repaint over new paint, so I found this new bedding set at Target and she loved it. She still needs the lamp and a few pieces of the set, but that is what Christmas is for.

We decided not to put furniture downstairs yet or the girls and their friends would probably use them as a trampoline, so I put my ugly exercise equipment down instead.
My awesome Laundry Room. It has great built in shelves that Scott built me that I put boxes of all the clothes the girls have outgrown.
Built in computer desk we don't use yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment