Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Skate Night

Every year Burton Elem rents out the roller rink and we finally went. The girls had so much fun. I think Scott had alot of fun on his skates too, but I forgot to get a picture of his speed skating. Annie saw a bunch of her friends from school. I didn't skate because I was afraid Mags and Ellie would pull me down and they would have. It was their first time skating and they spent alot of time on the floor.




4 comments:

Korie Bellamy Photography said...

You're an awesome blogger:)
skate night looks fun ... I think I'll take my kids one of these days ... maybe

The Meldrums said...

You guys are so cute. It looks like you had a great time. I love all the pics.

The Pitcher Family said...

Korie you are becoming a blogger slacker! I need updates.

Raegan said...

Cute pictures! I haven't been roller skating in a LONG time. How's the pregnancy?