Thursday, August 13, 2009

Craters of the Moon

Last month we took the girls camping in the Craters of the Moon. It was great fun. We had always wanted to stop by and check it out. We dragged the poor girls in 5 different caves. At first they were crying and by the end they thought it was fun. We took little hikes and nature walks





The girls were so dirty.

3 comments:

The Meldrums said...

We loved it when we took our kids to Craters of the Moon. You guys always have so much fun!

Raegan said...

You'll teach them to love the outdoors even if it kills 'em right? The little detail of them crying at first made me giggle. I still cry when I have to go to girls camp. I can relate... CONGRATULATIONS on baby #4! You are SOOOO brave. I don't even know if I could handle 3! Love 'ya!

The Pitcher Family said...

I would hate to have wimpny girls. ha ha. I go for tom boys. I'm pretty nervous for baby #4, especially during sacrament when Scott has to work. I think I will start to hang out in the hall.