It's definitely a surprise. We went to our 20 week ultrasound today and I couldn't talk Scott into peeking at the sex of the baby. I thought I could make it, but I had a moment of weekness. Not Scott though. The ultrasound tech had us close our guys a couple of times, but she sent me home with the DVD. I think I will have to send it home with Korie.
So Maggie hates eating dinner. She has been getting a little better, but today she was such a stinker. Scott and I made her stay at the table until she ate something (the super nanny would be so proud) and the funniest thing was she fell asleep at the dinner table. I can't believe I missed the picture, but I was so worried about making sure she was alive, I forgot about the kodak moment. I know, of course, she was still alive, but I was feeling guilty about making her stay at the table.
2 comments:
Was the line "close our GUYS" a hint or a typo? If you really don't know what the baby is I think you are amazing! I have NO will power. I have to know. It would make me absolutely insaine! I hope you aren't rock climbing with this one! (I remember you did with Annie!)
no just a bad typo. We don't know what the sex of the baby is. It wasn't very hard to wait until of course the 20 week appt. Now I try to convince him to watch the dvd so we can find out. Well I was rock climbing, but I have stopped now.
Post a Comment