Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Trek

Scott and I just got home from being Ma's and Pa's on Trek. What an amazing experience. My sweet in-laws kept our kids so we could go. I was pretty worried being 17 weeks pregnant, but I survived with help from alot of praying. I really didn't want to get an IV or have to ride in a medical car and I didn't have to. We walked 13 miles the first day and 10 more over the next 3 miles. Scott was amazing with the kids. I was so impressed with him as he taught the family lessons and such. Our kids were great. I would go again next week.

Scott, Sheldon, me, Hannah, Daniel, Chelsea, Erinn, Kenzie and Kyle

Our kids pulling the cart.

1 comment:

Jeremy & Andrea said...

You are my HERO! I'm so impressed with you and your super hubby. What an awesome experience for you!