New Beginnings
We have a fun tradition now in Young Womens (2 years in a row, long tradition) of having a sleepover after New Beginnings, so this year we had the Young Women and leaders all make pajamas. The Leaders all had purple, beehives green, miamaids blue and laurels pink. But of course I don't have any pictures of our matching pj's. Our theme for NB was a sports theme, so we all wore jerseys and we made it as cheesey as we could. Anyway it was fun.



This year we took the girls up to Vaugh Smiths Family cabin! It was so much fun. Games and food and games and food and games and food and a late night. What can you expect when pretending to be a teenager.



The next morning we went out snowshoeing. I got to use my Christmas gift which was awesome. We had a great time. I love being in Young Womens.



The next morning we went out snowshoeing. I got to use my Christmas gift which was awesome. We had a great time. I love being in Young Womens.
So I attached smaller pics, so I could put them side by side and it doesn't work! Aahhh! Computer malfunction or is that an operator error? I am not fixing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




6 comments:
Yeah for a new post! Young Women's huh... I was in it for a year and it was such a miserable experiance I HAD to ask to be released. I'm glad it's going well for you! Looks like you guys are having fun! Miss 'ya!
What a treat! You sure know how to make me feel special. I love the pictures! Just for one small moment you made me miss YW's... I can't beleive I just said that! My favorite picture (I am still laughing!) is you and Laurie. It looks like you are about to grab her you-know-whats!
Really though, you girls sure know how to have fun!
I loved your other posts, too! You have such cute girls!
I don't understand this aversion to YW's ... what other time in life do you get to relive your teenage years!! CALL ME TO YOUNG WOMENS :) ha ha ... no seriously!! :)
oh and thank you for finally posting!! you talked me into a blog .. you better continue blogging (I love your Oklahoma post too)
holy blog posts. That is so awesome. FYI collages happen with photo software. I use a free version called photoscape.net And I am uber jealous of your YW calling. I think they'll never call me there merely for the fact that I'll probably never ever grow up.
You guys all seriously crack me up. I am the worst blogger because I hate journaling and this is alot of journaling for me. Brenda where is your blog? Seriously you could blog Twilight! ha ha - Korie you better be careful with what you wish for and thanks Andrea for the collage website, now hopefully it wont' take me 3 months to figure it out.
Post a Comment