So I really have to watch Maggie because she is addicted to playing on nickjr.com. She loves the games and videos. It is amazing that she can play all of the games and navigate around the website. She is a pretty smart little girl.
I'm always amazed when I see little kids on the computer. I don't know how they figure it out so fast. I won't let Jack go near it because he's too rough... He'll be really behind all his friends I'm sure!
2 comments:
She really is into anything electronic:) see now this is something that you can remember when she's 13 and your yelling at her to turn off the t.v. :)
I'm always amazed when I see little kids on the computer. I don't know how they figure it out so fast. I won't let Jack go near it because he's too rough... He'll be really behind all his friends I'm sure!
Post a Comment