Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Denver


So we stopped in Denver to visit friends on the way home from Oklahoma. Scott worked on a cruiser all day with Tony Williams while the girls and I played with the Sanders Family. We never make plans in advance and luckily Jason was working at home for the day and Dani only had to work in the morning. He let Jackson stay home from Kindergarten to play with the girls. Annie, Jackson and Mags were so cute together.


Ellie and Emma were adorable and this is a blurry picture. My camera sucks!!!!!!!! I finally made friends with the girls because I played play dough with them. My Ellie followed the twins around all day. She was in heaven. I actually learned to tell them apart too, but I will let you figure out who is who in this picture. I don't want to brag on my skills too much. Actually I think Emma is on the right?

The Sanders have an awesome finished basement with a gigantic blow up toy in it. The kids had so much fun on it.


That evening we ate at Buca Di Beppo. It was an awesome Italian restaurant. The kids were crazy. It was great birth control for Tony and Lacy. And finally after trying to convince Scott to stay overnight at Jason and Dani's house all day long, he committed. What a chore that was. He wanted to leave Denver at 8 pm and drive home. Crazy boy. I don't love my bed that much. I would have been asleep in about an hour. And he would have been too tired to drive. Thanks Dani and Jason!!!

1 comment:

Dani said...

Lovely! Thanks for posting about us. We had fun while you guys were here. So, about that camping trip... I forgot you guys talked about somewhere here in CO, so we need to talk and get the plan going. I'm game for whatever, I think the biggest thing is if you guys are up for another long drive or not.