Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Girls

I had to take a picture of my girls today because they were making me laugh. They are all happy little girls that are full of so much energy! No wonder kids areso skinny because they never stop moving.
Ellie is 18 months and talks so well. I can't believe all the words she can say. Last night before bed I gave her the phone to talk to Scott and She rambled on to him saying different words. After a couple of minutes, I took the phone back and boy did she scream! Wow. She is also a big trouble maker today she took a tube of my chapstick and rubbed it all over my bedroom while I was working on the basement. It is a good thing that we're done.
Mags is 3 1/2 now. She loves to do everything all by herself. If you look carefully you will notice that her shirt under her jacket is on backward with the tag sticking out and her pants are on backwards. Her underpants are usually on backwards too. She loves to wear dresses and usually fights to wear one every day.

Annie is such a sweetheart. She is also very emotional 6 year old going on 16. I think I'm in trouble with this one. She is also a WII junkie. I can't wait unitl summer so we can play outside in the Sun!

3 comments:

Kylene said...

They are so cute Lori. My little Sam screams her head off when I take the phone away from her too!

I love your little girls bedroom! The painting is awesome. :)

Raegan said...

Isn't it funny how kids all come with their own personalities! I can't believe you have 3. It shocks me every time. I can still remember going to get your blood test with Annie! My how time flies.

Korie Bellamy Photography said...

I love Annie in these pictures!! she looks so cute and girly :)