Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! We had a great Christmas. Korie took this picture for me at the very last moment so I could send out my Christmas cards. I am such a procrastinater. I tried to get her to shave a little off of my arms, but she wouldn't do it. She told me to wear longer sleeves. Which is a pretty great idea!


We always spend Christmas Eve with my parents. Playing games and exchanging gifts
My sisters Gina and Cari and Howard the dog
This year Michael is getting to big for presents so we wrapped $20 and candy in a small box and put in in another box and another and another. You get the picture. They are sitting in the biggest box. He thought I was annoying, but he is 15 years old now, so I think it is probably him not me.

Chanel and Jack cleaning up after the nut fairy. Everyone needs a nut fairy.


Christmas morning was a blast. The kids had such a hard time waking up. We woke them up at 7:30 am. I wonder if they will ever start waking up on their own.

Mags loves princess dresses and Santa brought her a chest full of princess stuff.


Annie made a special request this year of a locking diary. Not just any locking diary, but one with a voice activiated lock. Scott and I looked in every store and couldn't find one. The salesman thought I was crazy. Finally we thought to look on-line. Who would have thought they would have locking diaries with passwords and keypads. Wow. The diary came 2 days before Christmas. Whew





















Christmas day we spent with Scott's family. The kids always have so much fun with their cousins.

3 comments:

Jeremy & Andrea said...

merry christmas! that is so lucky about Annie's diary. we had ordered a leapster online from target and two days before christmas they emailed us and told us that they had canceled our order because they over sold the product at the price they offered. i was so mad! we had to make a mad rush to wal-mart and buy one. seriously i was ticked and i'm now on a target boycott.

Dani said...

Too cute. I wish I had the same problem, my kids are up before the crack of dawn!! It was great to see you guys, I just love you and your little family! Let us know when you come through next, even if we'll always play second fiddle to Tony, we'll take what we can get :).

Bellamy Family said...

Arms, Arms, Arms, I gave you some video's for that too :) ok so to comment to Andrea ... Target did that exact same thing with a Halloween costume I ordered. Seriously like 2 days before Halloween I was driving up to Park City to see if they had any in the outlets up there. grrr
Lori, that's a really cute idea with the box ... I'm going to have to remember that.