Sunday, December 21, 2008
The Joys of Motherhood
So Ellie has a cold and I was talking to my friend, Korie, holding Ellie. Anyway, Ellie has a coughing attack and Korie says to me, "Do you think she is going to throw up?" And I said, "Yeah, she usually throws up when she is having a coughing attack." And she throws up down my back. Nice, huh. So the smart thing would have been to listen to Korie and turn to the kitchen sink and let her throw up there and not down my back and then down my cleavage. Yeah I love throw up. Poor little Ellie. So to top it off, we are currently finishing the basement and the washer and dryer aren't hooked up. Aaaahhhh! So I have to take the clothes to my in-laws. It's only 5 minutes away, but what a pain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
nasty! o i can even smell it. i need to go shower just thinking about it.
The joys of motherhood indeed....the fun never ends does it?!
I love your blog. I can't BELIEVE how big Annie has gotten! You have such beautiful girls. Do you have an invite to my blog? Email me if you don't and I'll send you one. :)
I think it's the worst when little kids throw up. It makes my heart break. They look like they are in such agony... Hope she got better fast!
Ok, so Ethan is now doing the same thing, coughing and then throwing up. He threw up last night and then at like 7 this morning I was laying with him and he started coughing again and then I felt a splash on my lip (yes, on my lip) so after we got him settled again ... he wanted his daddy (annoying) I decided to take a shower and as I was getting in I realized I had a huge patch of hair that was hard, well it was from last night he had gotten my hair and I hadn't realized it. Yuck!!
So, I'm thinking it's too late to call, but can we come by tomorrow before 1:30 or so? What is your schedule like?
Post a Comment