Monday, December 15, 2008

The Frontrunner

Last thursday, we took the girls on the FrontRunner from the Layton Station down to Temple Square to see the lights. Scott was surprised I wanted to ride the train instead of driving. It was $16.50 for a family pass. You can take up to 6 kids. I know it would have been cheaper to drive, but the train was so much fun. We stopped at the Gateway to walk around and eat dinner and then jumped on Trax to Temple Square.


The girls had so much fun. They all love trains and this was their first train ride.
Annie was really worried at first, she thought the train was going to tip over, but after I took her on a tour of the train, she decided we were safe. She is my "little mother". She is always very concerned about everything especially her little sisters. She is more protective than me.




Some sweet stranger offered to take our picture so Scott could be in it. How nice! After walking around Temple Square we actually took a tour of the Beehive house. It was interesting and nice to warm up. The frontrunner was was well worth the money.

2 comments:

Jeremy & Andrea said...

k proud doesn't even begin to describe my feelings for you right now. i'm so excited to see your family. Snap Annie has grown like 3 feet and Maggie what the... I am completely and utterly amazed at the beauty of your family. How is that you are the perpetual beauty. Ya I hope this wasn't too confusing for you. email me your questions whenever you have them. It seems to me though you figured it out quite quickly. Love catching up on what your family's been up to.

Raegan said...

I am SO excited you have a blog! Yeah!!!! I've missed you! It's fun to catch up on your fam! I can not believe how big Annie is. She was still Annie-Bug when I knew her! Yeah for blogging!