
So we have been working on our basement for so long. We have
a family room, laundry room, 2 bedrooms and a bath downstairs.
It has taken so long because we have done everything ourselves.
My husband is so amazing. He is willing to learn how to do anything.
It also helps that he is a perfectionist, so everything is always perfect.
This is my cute bathroom. My favorite thing is the tile floor.

Scott and I just finished installing the cultured marble.
It was so heavy. I could barely carry it.
The bathroom is all done!!!

This is all of the rock for our fireplace. My funny father-in-law told
me that it would look better on the fireplace. Ha Ha.

Almost half way done.

Annie and Maggie's new room

I let both the girls help me paint the polka dots on their new walls. Annie
originally wanted chocolate brown walls because Aunt Jenny painted
a chocolate brown wall in her bedroom, which is so cute. I talked Annie into
chocolate polka dots instead because it is so dark in the basement.

Will I ever be done with touch up. The carpet is scheduled to
be installed in a week. I don't know if we are going to make it.

Cute little Maggie actually kept the roller in the template.
3 comments:
honestly you are my hero! you guys are just amazing. we don't have the patience to do what you've done. Annie's room is A-dorable. I need to come see your house it's been too long.
You really are amazing!! I'm jealous that you put your resolutions into words. I thought we were going to stay in a thought state forever together. lol
You are going to be so happy when you're basement is done ... then you really will have more time to read and play.
Cutest room ever! You did a great job. I love that you let your kids help.
Post a Comment