I can't believe how fast time flies. Where did the summer go. We have loved our passes to Lagoon again and go every week. We went to my parents cabin by Yellowstone, Camping in Wasatch State Park, and
We celebrated Annie's 9th birthday! and
We celebrated Ellie's 4th Birthday! and
We played together and
We played together and
We celebrated Maggie's 6th birthday. and
Scott finished the Cruiser. We love it and
Scott sold my daily driver the white Toyota FJ80 (but now I get to drive the green FJ40 the kids and I love it) so we started to work on my Suburban. We started taking the front end appart and then we had to stop because...
We bought another house!!! No not a baby. Not yet at least.We are now the proud owners of 2 houses. We bought the house we live in 6 years ago and fully remodeled and here we go again. We have been trying to get the house across the street for years and we are so excited because we bought it last month. It is 1600 sq feet and is on 1.19 acres. We just finished gutting the basement and today we started upstairs. Today we ripped the kitchen cabinets out and the sheetrock. Yeah. Too bad we have to wait on architects, engineers, contractors and the city or we might be done in a few months. I hope you don't get sick of the pics but I want to keep track of the time line.


2 comments:
I love this post! We are so excited for you guys! Good luck on the remodel and let me know if I can take a couple little girls off your hands sometime!
Thanks Jess! You are the best. I need to more pictures of our progress on here, but I'm slow at that. We are so excited too!
Post a Comment