We started out our vacation by taking everyone climbing up Logan Canyon. It was so much fun. Scott and I used to do alot of climbing when we lived in Logan. Scott talked me into leading the climb and I made it more than half way up and wimped out. I was so disappointed in myself. I used to lead all the time and I couldn't do it. I was so afraid of falling, well Scott finished leading the climb and then we took turns climbing. I did make it to the top, and my kids probably didn't know the difference, but I did. I was really impressed with my kids, they were not afraid of heights at all. It was a great day.
Canoeing on Tony Grove.
In the Paris Ice Cave
We drove over to Blooming Lake and had a picnic. There was a mommy Moose and her baby.
We went wheeling and Scott let me drive and he spotted. I was nervous because we were in Madilyn's Cruiser and not ours. It was fun. The kids walked with Scott. Steve dented his step side. He was proud, so all was good.

No comments:
Post a Comment