Monday, January 10, 2011

A few random pictures

My cute kids and dogs. It doesn't matter how many pics I take, I can't get a cute one of everyone. They are cute, but not what I was looking for.

The cute little bundle being dragged through the front room would be poor little Eva (4th child).
I'm not a horrible mom, she wasn't crying or sad.

Congratulations to Annie! She drew a picture for the yearbook contest and was the winner for the 3rd graders. She is quite the little artist.




I have to say that I was so sad I put Margaret in afternoon kindergarten until I realized the joy of not having to pick up my girls after school. Annie and Margaret are so cute. They love to walk home everyday. Maybe it's the snack I put in their backpacks!
Margaret is such a girl. She wants to wear dresses or skirts everyday. I try and tell her how cold it will be at recess, but she doesn't care. She loves them anyway.

2 comments:

Bellamy Family said...

Annie is quite the over achiever. I think its funny Maggie is so girly because I think she's also your tom boy.

Dani said...

I love how the kids put the baby in the blanket to carry her around. My kids are constantly doing that to Lily, and she is so good, she doesn't cry or anything.