Where has the time gone? I really can't believe you are already one year old. It makes me so sad. You are such a cute happy little spunky girl.
You love cake or candy or anything with sugar. I can tell you are my 4th child because I don't think Annie knew what sugar was yet. Sorry
You learned how to crawl up and down the stairs all by yourself this month. Yahoo. Say good bye to the baby gate!
You aren't walking by yourself yet, but you love to walk behind your new grocery cart or anything else that you can push. You love to grab mom or dads hands to walk too!
You love to play with toys of any kind as long as someone is in the room too.
I had to snap this picture because you are playing with the dolls. How cute is that!
We love you EVA!
You love cake or candy or anything with sugar. I can tell you are my 4th child because I don't think Annie knew what sugar was yet. Sorry
You learned how to crawl up and down the stairs all by yourself this month. Yahoo. Say good bye to the baby gate!
You aren't walking by yourself yet, but you love to walk behind your new grocery cart or anything else that you can push. You love to grab mom or dads hands to walk too!
You love to play with toys of any kind as long as someone is in the room too.
I had to snap this picture because you are playing with the dolls. How cute is that!We love you EVA!
6 comments:
Lori I can't believe it. You are well on your way to your own Jane Austen novel with all those cute girls! How is everything? Any trips to London recently? He He...
I hadn't thought about that, that's great! That really makes me want another girl. But I don't want to be the crazy embarrassing mother. I can see Scott just tolerating my craziness. No trips to London lately, next time it will be Italy. I won't be stranded though I will just beg for donations. ha ha
That post about Eva is so sweet and I love the picture of Annie and Margaret! Your girls are so adorable!
love the comment about a Jane Austen novel:) what does that mean I'm on my way to?? a duke of hazzards film?
Can't believe Eva is one ... time moves too quickly sometimes.
I can't believe she is a year either! What a cute little clan you have.
these poor #4 kids. Evalyn is only 2 months old and I can tell already she's a survivor. she is loved quite aggresively but never complains. your daughters are quite lovely, i can't imagine a better mother for such beautiful girls. you're amazing!
Post a Comment