Monday, April 12, 2010

Springbreak in Moab

We spent spring break in Moab. We had so much fun hiking and wheeling. We hiked to Delicate Arch and up Moab Rim Trail. We are so lucky to have our pictures. Our new camera some how corrupted our memory card, but Scott saved the day and downloaded some software to fix it.

Annie and Mags were great hikers. Mags has improved so much from last year. The day after we hiked to Delicate Arch, Maggie saw a picture of the arch and was so excited because she had been there.





We took our cruiser and Ted's cruiser on Gemini Bridges trail. Annie was so nervous and wouldn't let anyone unbuckle. She is such a little mini mom. Mindy got pretty nervous too, she doesn't love wheeling.


Look at the view



Tusher Tunnel

We took the girls wheeling on Fins and Things. They thought it was great, Annie wasn't nervous anymore. Annie and Maggie jumped out of the cruiser with me and helped me direct Scott. If you look close you can see the dented bumper. That happened before I started navigating. ha ha

The girls wheeling in the cruiser



Playing in the park


Ellie making snow angels in Arches

3 comments:

KPCASD said...

You are such a dang cute awesome family I love you! I wish I could get Kurt into hiking more. These Moab pics are GREAT.

KPCASD said...

BTW this is Paula; now you can probably figure out what KPCASD means.

The Pitcher Family said...

Paula you are a crack up. I didn't know who KPCASD was, but no that I do I think it's really cute! I do have to twist Scott's arm sometimes to get him out of the garage or Todd's.