Sunday, May 16, 2010

Oklahoma Weather

We are in Oklahoma again for another one of Scott's classes and we are counting our blessing today after a giant storm came through while we were at the movie theatre. We could hear the hail hitting the roof of the theatre and then feel the rain coming through too. The theatre stopped the movie and we watched the hail come down. After assessing the damage to the Scott's parents Cruiser (I wish we wouldn't have taken it) the theatre started all the movies up again only to be interrupted by a fire alarm. So we thought we were now in a tornado, but it was a false alarm. They started the movies up again only to be stopped when the Firemen showed up and made them close down due to roof damage. I'm so thankful we are safe and don't live in OK with all their crazy weather.

1 comment:

Raegan said...

Holy Cow! I know how Scott LOVES his trucks! That was probably killing him to see! I hope his parents take it well! Glad you are safe!