I can't believe I have 4 kids. Wow. I don't feel old enough to have 4 kids. My girls are such sweet hearts and they love their new baby sister Eva. Annie is by far my biggest helper. She carries the baby and will rock her. Mags loves to hold her and give her kisses and Elizabeth loves her and calls her "my baby Eva" when she cries she says "she's hungry feed her". I love my girls. It is so amazing to have a new baby in the house.
I don't know how anyone gets 4 little kids to hold still. I took so many pictures and this was the best one.
Eva is such a good baby, but she spits up all the time. It's horrible.

2 comments:
You don't have to tell me about spitting up! Both of my kids had really bad reflux! Jack would projectile vomit all the time and Mason is just a faucet we can't shut off! So sorry! I hope it get's better!
That really sucks! When did they get better. I was dreaming that she would stop by six months old. Am I wishful thinking?
Post a Comment