
Kids are so precious. Well it has been amazing how much the girls love Eva. They all want to help me hold the baby and bath the baby everyday. Ellie is especially interested in her and what I am doing while I'm nursing. I told her a couple of times that it was called nursing or breastfeeding. Maggie tells everyone that I feed the baby "out of my boobs". But Ellie still insists that I feed the baby from my Elbows. Sounds okay to me especially when she tells our friends and family.
1 comment:
4 Little Ladies! It's like you are on your way to being Little Women! She is a beautiful baby. I'm so sorry your delivery was hard. I can truly sympathize! Mason's head was as big as a basketball and I truly thought I was going to die. Isn't it a relief to know that it's over... for now!
Post a Comment