Monday, November 2, 2009
14 Years
It has been way too long since I posted, but I couldn't miss our anniversary. I can't believe Scott and I have been married for 14 years. I don't know where the time has gone. My sweet mother-in-law watched the girls and we went out for a date. We love our girls, but it is so nice to get away!! Scott wanted to go on a trip, but I talked him into waiting until next year when I'm not giant and pregnant. We went to a great mexican restaurant in Ogden where the Ogden mall used to be, went shopping (kidless which was so worth it) and rented a movie to watch at home. Madilyn works so we didn't want to stay out too late and movies are better at home. It was a great night! It didn't matter what we were doing. Scott is an amazing man. He is loving, fun, thoughtful, adventurous and can fix or build anything. He is super patient and understanding with the girls. He is a great father and husband. He is my soulmate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
and I thought he was my soul mate!! lol
I just can't believe you guys have been married for 14 yrs. Spencer and I are going on #9 but that one won't be too excited with a BRAND NEW BABY!! however, we're planning a trip to Hawaii for #10 so it will be worth the wait
Congratulations on 14 years. I have to say I appreciate your marriage so much. I often think back to all the stories and it has been a source of example to me. I am so happy for you guys!
Congrats on 14 years!
Post a Comment