Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Elizabeth's 2nd birthday

Ellie just turned two! One day after Annie's birthday, what a big girl she is. I guess I need to potty train, but I'm not rushing out to do it today. Ellie is so funny she cracks me up. She is such a great little talker. She is constantly asking "why". And making huge messes! She loves to wear princess dresses and do follow her sisters everywhere. She is great at bossing the dogs around! "NO" "Weave it" She can hold her own with her sisters, she pulls hair, pinches and scratches. What a sweet little fiesty girl she is.




We love you Ellie Mae!

2 comments:

The Meldrums said...

Happy Birthday Ellie! I can't believe you are two already. You are growing up way to fast.

Kylene said...

Oh she is a cutie! I love the double coned ice cream pic. What a nice mom you are! :)