Friday, May 22, 2009

Annie is the big 7

May 22nd What a sweetheart! I can't believe my baby is already seven years old. Where has the time gone? She is so mature for her age and of course super tall. She loves to draw and ride her bike and play with friends. She loves sleeping with me when Scott works graveyards. She is super sensitive and loves to make me laugh with her goofy faces. It makes me sad to know how big she is. She loves to do her own hair and read books. She is a great helper with her sisters and very motherly. She loves school and learning. I hope she keeps it up.
Here is a cute collection of pics of Annie.







We love you Annie!

3 comments:

The Meldrums said...

Happy Birthday Annie! You are such a sweet girl. I hope you had a great birthday.

Kylene said...

I can't believe you have a 7 year old either! I remember her coming in and visiting you at Northern Title and she as a just a teeny little girl. She is growing up to be such a beautiful girl. Happy Birthday Annie!

Kylene said...

Sorry I can't write, I meant to say, "She was just a teeny little girl."