Friday, April 29, 2011

My baby

My little baby Eva is getting so big. She loves to follow her older sisters around. Her newest trick is she loves to climb the ladder into the tree house and go down the slide. She thinks she is pretty big. She gets mad when someone tries to help her. She will go up and down for an hour. She gets so mad when it's time to go inside. Her favorite word is NO. She says Here you Go, mama, dada, dog, bye, makes kissy noises and hug noises (It sounds like EE aww) for those that don't know. She is pretty cute!
It makes me so nervous to see her climb the ladder. So I always have someone stand right behind her.






Eva loves to go to sleep in her bed. I got it out because she kept climbing in with her sister and laying next to them. She would get so mad when I put her in the crib, so I tried it. I left the crib up for a night to make sure she would stayin the bed. She did, she loves it and will even take a nap almost every day.

No comments: