
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Our new Suburban
For our 15th anniversary, Scott and I took a road trip to California to get my new car. Scott's mom was nice enough to take 2 days off work so we could go. We had to take Eva with us, but it was still a great anniversary. We ate fresh seafood on the coast and drove highway 1 towing the suburban behind us. It was great! Scott has been looking for an old suburban for months and we finally found the one. It is going to be so much better than my Cruiser. No more climbing over the seats and squishing poor Margaret in back with the dogs. Scott has the FJ40 up and running and has to finish a few things and then he is going to start on my new ride. I'm so excited! And yes I am keeping the Orange, but it will be Orange and white. Scott wouldn't let me have my blue because the FJ55 is blue.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the age Ellie is ... the age when they will smile, but good luck getting their eyes looking at you. You're girls are so cute ... now the suburban, that's another story :)
Post a Comment