I had the hardest time getting a cute picture of the kids. I should have been patient and followed them around instead because this one wasn't so great. I had to include it because it was the only pic of Annie and Maggie.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Hot Dogs with the Bellamys
We went up to Fernwood with the Bellamy's for dinner. I have never been to Fernwood. It is just off the highway in Layton. It has a great picnic area and a hike. We can't wait to go on the hike. There was a fire restriction on, so we had to grill the hot dogs instead, but they were still great. The kids had fun running around. They kept talking about a purple monster and Mason really wanted to find it. We played the candy bar game. It was fun, but I don't think the kids are ready to play that for a few years. There were many tears. The more I blog I realize that I'm a very distracted photographer. I always forget to take pics of half the people and I'm never patient enough to wait for the really good ones.
I had the hardest time getting a cute picture of the kids. I should have been patient and followed them around instead because this one wasn't so great. I had to include it because it was the only pic of Annie and Maggie.
I had the hardest time getting a cute picture of the kids. I should have been patient and followed them around instead because this one wasn't so great. I had to include it because it was the only pic of Annie and Maggie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
the "purple monster" ... yes that is what it was:) wink wink
we need to swap pictures sometimes. you may critique your photographs, but at least you remembered to bring your camera!!
Post a Comment