Thursday, June 11, 2009
I go pee pee
Who could think that potty training could be so exciting? Not me. I started training Ellie yesterday and was completely frustrated by a morning of peeing on the floor. It didn't help that I had about 9 extra kids over for Mags birthday party either. I didn't give up thanks to Korie and the evening was a success. Today has been great except for the last hour because I have been trying to blog. Ellie is so excited when we cheer for her after she goes potty. She has even had a poo in the potty. What a big girl. It is a good thing it has been so rainy because I found the best method of training has been to watch tons of movies and hold her on my lap and than set her on the potty every half hour. It's amazing. She is loving it. She is finally getting it down and will bring me the potty after she goes to the bathroom and tell me "I go pee pee".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
There's nothin' quite like potty training is there?!
Good Luck!
Way to go Ellie! What a smart girl. And it looks like a congratulations is in order for the Pitcher family! When is the due date?
Thanks Dani! I am due January
15th. You should see how big I'm getting. I'm only 10 weeks, but you can tell that it's my 4th child. Are we still going camping?
Post a Comment