So the funniest thing happened last week. Scott let the girls dip apples into carmel and cute little Ellie got a little carried away. So I put her in the bath and went back to the kitchen to clean up the carmel that was everywhere. A few minutes later her singing turned into screaming. When I went into the bathroom, she was standing at the side of the tub trying to get out screaming "sorry". So I looked into the tub and there were big logs floating in the tub with her. It was so funny. She did not want to be in the tub with that poop. I don't know how she knew it was wrong, but she just kept saying "sorry" in her cute little voice. Does this mean she is ready to potty train? Fat chance huh
Monday, March 30, 2009
sorry
So the funniest thing happened last week. Scott let the girls dip apples into carmel and cute little Ellie got a little carried away. So I put her in the bath and went back to the kitchen to clean up the carmel that was everywhere. A few minutes later her singing turned into screaming. When I went into the bathroom, she was standing at the side of the tub trying to get out screaming "sorry". So I looked into the tub and there were big logs floating in the tub with her. It was so funny. She did not want to be in the tub with that poop. I don't know how she knew it was wrong, but she just kept saying "sorry" in her cute little voice. Does this mean she is ready to potty train? Fat chance huh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey at least she doesn't like it! Jack did that all the time. It got to the point where I wouldn't give him a bath because every single time he went in the tub there would be a disgusting mess to clean up. I consider her reaction a GREAT thing!
Post a Comment