So my girls are kindof naughty. All of my friends would agree. And they all have very nice thick hair. Well at least they did. Mags loved to have her hair done in braids or ponytails. I really loved to do their hair. Annie would never let me.


Ellie didn't really love having her hair done, but I did.


And then one day last week, we took Maggie to get her first big girl trim. I don't have a picture because I always forget to take pictures. Anyway that night while I was helping Annie with her homework and Scott was in the garage, I told Maggie and Ellie to go play in Maggie's room to get them out of my hair. Ha ha. Maggie took the scissors and gave them both Mullets. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!




1 comment:
I am laughing, but oh, I would be TO'ed! Their hair was so darling long. Oh well, it will grow again, and they are still cute.
Post a Comment